I’m currently doing a PhD at the University of Plymouth funded by the AHRC through the 3D3 research programme. My 3D3 profile is here.
- My artist’s statement BALANCING ACT: Noise Counterbalancing Silence was published in the 2018 Array Special.
- Diversity = Algorithmic collaboration with Shelly Knotts was presented at the International Conference on Live Coding in 2018. The slides for the presentation are here.
- My paper Disabled Approaches to Live Coding, Cripping the Code was presented at ICLC 2020 in Limerick.
- My Chapter One No Many Yeses was included in Essays on (De-)Composing the Nation.
- Creating an Online Ensemble for Home Based Disabled Musicians: why disabled people must be at the heart of developing technology. With Shelly Knotts, presented at NIME 2020.
- I appeared at Inclusive Extensions – A project on design and inclusivity by IMPAKT and New Emergences in 2019.